In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27th, 2016 (RGPD), with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, and with the rest of the legislation applicable in Spain regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you about the way in which the processing of your personal data will be carried out on the occasion of the use of this website.
1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
Identity: IGLOR SOLUCIONES AUDIOVISUALES AVANZADAS S.L. (IGLOR) with CIF: B-65325045
Postal Address: Carrer Basses 33-35 3º2ª 08191 (Rubí)
2. For what purposes do we process your data?
Although in IGLOR we do not usually collect data, in case you provide us data, we process the information you provide us with for the following purposes:
- To allow Kallópê App use.
- To send information directly related to your participation at the Event at which you are registered through Kalliópê App.
- To send promotional information and/or advertising at the Event at which you are registered through Kalliópê App.
- To provide help and resolve your queries through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updating of lists of removal/cancellation of data in the event that you exercise your right to cancellation of your data. These data will be blocked and with restricted access during the minimum legal term established.
3. What is legal basis for the processing of your data?
Depending on the type of business relationship and/or link with us, the legal basis for the possible processing your personal data may be:
- Your consent, given at the time of voluntarily providing your data in our forms and accepting the processing of personal data in the corresponding box
- However, we may process your data based on the existing contractual relationship between the parties
- The legitimate interest will serve as a legal basis for the processing of your data when browsing our websites
- Legal obligation, included in the European Regulation on Data Protection and the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce LSSI
4. Who will we share your data with?
a. Enquiry form data will not be shared with any third parties. They are solely processed internally at IGLOR.
b. When IGLOR offers you a service through a third-party provider, your data will be communicated to this company, with strict obligation to confidentiality and after the formalisation of the corresponding contract for the provision of services between the Processing Manager (IGLOR) and the Processing manger (supplier company).
5. How long will we store your data?
Your data will be stored during the minimum possible legal time frame.
6. What security measures will be applied to your personal data?
In case that the personal data provided is processed, the processing thereof will be carried out by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art; application costs; the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing; as well as the risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Everyone has the right to obtain clear and understandable information regarding whether their personal data is being processed by IGLOR.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose they were provided for, as well to withdraw the consent granted. The exercise of opposition to the processing of their data for the sending of advertising information by electronic means. They may also exercise their right to the limitation of the processing, so that their data will not be removed but its processing will be subject to limitations.
The exercising of portability and decision automation do not apply in this case due to the type of data and the processing of these.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be made by postal mail, enclosing a copy of your ID or passport, to IGLOR, to the postal address Carrer Basses 33-35 3º2ª 08191 (Rubí) or by email to email@example.com, with the same documentation as by postal mail.
For any queries regarding the processing of your data you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
However, you may direct your claims arising from the processing of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.